Please check your email .
***An Opportunity for an experienced Cloud Security Consultant to join a leading cyber security consultancy - London Based but also considering candidates based in the Beds/Berks/Bucks/Herts/Hants areas***
**PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE DOES NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP**
My client - a well-known global cybersecurity company specialising in incident response, penetration testing and threat intelligence services - is looking for looking for an experienced Cloud Security Consultant to join them as they grown their cloud-focused security services
I am looking for you someone who will understand how to analyse large, complex cloud environments to identify vulnerabilities, and can architect and implement secure systems within the cloud.
• Delivering hands-on consultancy for the client base, including technical activities, report writing and presentation
• Dedicated research time to produce research to a publishable standard
• Supporting my client in their ambitious innovation and growth plans
• Working closely with other teams to produce scopes, bid content and pre-sales support to help win new business.
• Delivering hands-on consultancy for ghee company's clients, including technical activities, report writing and presentations
What Experience Do You Need?
• You will have an in-depth technical knowledge of at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
If you have experience with multiple providers, or with an orchestration technology such as Kubernetes, then even better!
• A background within delivering penetration testing, security monitoring or incident response in cloud environments is highly desirable.
• If you have experience in cloud architecture or cloud engineering and are interested in applying your skills and expertise to security environment I would also like to hear from you
• You'll be passionate about information security - you attend related industry events and actively participate and 'give back' to the security community - and are a guru on the major cloud platforms
• You have an innovative mind-set, pro-active 'can do' approach to challenges and be willing to question and disrupt existing approaches to information security
• You're an excellent communicator at both the high-level and low-level, and just as comfortable speaking to a tech team as to the board
• A background as an AWS Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect would be highly desirable
• Any experience with modern infrastructure management tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet etc) , common Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and
Experience with modern infrastructure management tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet etc) would be highly beneficial
•You will be based in either England & be a UK citizen
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.