Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently recruiting for Senior Health Economics Manager and our client are looking for a new hire to join them on a 12 month contract. Below is a briefing on the project.
Senior Health Economics Manager – Uxbridge – 12 month Project
This role focuses on supporting European affiliates with local HEOR evidence generation and reports to the Director of the Local Evidence Generation group within Global Health Economics. This role will require the individual to lead on the conception and execution of HEOR studies typically involving a third-party vendor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with affiliates and other internal stakeholders to help identify and refine critical evidence gaps that need to be addressed.
- Develops strategy and selection of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) for interventional trials and observational studies. Develops FDA briefing documents for PRO label discussions.
- Writing of high-quality study outlines and protocols for observational/real world study designs to address critical evidence gaps.
- Managing vendors to implement and execute HEOR studies.
- Sharing learnings across affiliates and with other internal stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.