Please check your email .
Are you someone who is interested in both Technology and Engineering?
Have you ever thought what it would be like to work for a company where you could be working on a solution for the defence industry and then the next the gaming industry? What a contrast and variety...
I am currently recruiting for an Engineering Support Technician on a permanent basis in Hampshire paying up to £26,000p/a.
As the Engineering Support Technician you will be able to get involved in Engineering Change Management, Sustaining Engineering support and New Product Introduction support which will provide you some fantastic opportunities to assist with development verification testing on industrial computers, tablets and rack products.
What you are required to know:
- Extensive experience of working in an engineering environment for a technology company who manufacture their own products.
- Knowledge and experience of managing change management processes.
- Advanced use of Product Data Management Systems.
- Detailed knowledge of Bills of Materials content and structure, Part Number generation and revision control and the effects changes can have within a business.
- Experience of developing processes and workflows.
- Hands-on management of technical support tracking systems and allocation and tracking of resources.
- Testing and assessing technology products for fitness for purpose.
- Technical documentation and writing skills. Competent in using SharePoint and Microsoft Office products.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
It would be beneficial if you have the following (this is not essential so please don't let this stop you applying for the role if you have the above)
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 standards or a profession process driven methodology.
- Experience working as an interface between engineering and other internal departments.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes and testing methodologies for computer products.
- Good practical skills with regards to mechanical or computer assembly, wiring and system test.
- Comfortable working with complex databases and ability to write queries when required.
- Competent in using Epicor PDM system.
- Ideally a minimum of an ONC/HNC in mechanical, electronics, process or similar discipline would be desirable, however demonstrable capability through experience would be considered
If this is something that you are interested in then please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02392 228 244 to discuss further.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.