Please check your email .
Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £32,000 (Including Shift Allowance)
Do you want to work for a leading cable manufacturer as at their site in Wrexham as a Maintenance Technician? Are you looking to develop your skills at a company who will invest time in your personal progression?
What you will be doing:
You will be reporting to the Maintenance Engineers your duties will include supporting the Maintenance Engineers and carrying out planned, preventive and corrective maintenance, continuous improvement initiatives and project work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
The successful candidate will be required to work a shift pattern including days and nights. Candidates should also be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in this role please give George at ARM a call on 02392 228208 or email me for more details on George.Ewens@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.