Please check your email .
To provide engineering and specifically emissions support to the Build & Test Department
- Support day to day emissions test activity, ensure data quality and efficient operation of the test facility.
- Driving emissions cycles in ambient and climatic test cells.
- Operation of the chassis dynamometer’s and emissions equipment.
- Equipment and facility maintenance
- Provide support and suggestions for continuous department improvement.
- ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering coupled with relevant years experience, or
- A Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship coupled with relevant years experience.
- Skills and Experience
- Experience of engineering, preferably gained within an automotive environment is essential, with a good
understanding of engine / vehicle testing and development.
- Understanding of Health and Safety, Risk and COSHH assessments.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Confidently and effectively communicate at all levels.
- Motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict time constraints.
- Flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing situations
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.