Please check your email .
Guest Services Officer (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Guest Services Officer positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Greet all guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Play a key role in being the first impression for the brand and the guests.
- Seek to take accountability for delivering outstanding problem resolution
- React to guest feedback and requests effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain current knowledge of ships regular events and special functions by reviewing all available data in order to provide guests accurate and up-to-date information.
- Provide cash and guest account services at the Guest Services Desk such as accepting cash payments, cashing personal or travellers cheques or exchanging foreign currencies.
- Assist guests during boarding and departure process.
- Assist guests with immigration and customs procedures and forms.
- Must practice sound and prudent business sense and high professional ethics at all times.
- Proper telephone etiquette is a key requirement, ensure telephones are answered promptly using positive and clear English communication.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a customer contact position within a hotel, cruise line or hospitality related field.
- Minimum 1 years' experience of cash handling and an understanding of US currency and foreign exchange required.
- Proven customer service skills to build and strengthen relationships.
- Completion of high school or basic education.
- Working knowledge basic office equipment including, telephones, computers, and copy machines.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.