Please check your email .
Sports Staff (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Sports Staff positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for leading and participating in a variety of Sports Deck activites, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Promote and serve as Master of Ceremonies in Sports Deck activities.
- Explain and demonstrate use of apparatus and equipment for climbing wall, in-line skating, golf simulator, Flowrider and any other related activities.
- Organise and conduct tournaments.
- Evaluate guests' physical condition to participate in various sport and fitness activities.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations. Respond and report any type of emergency.
- Respond to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Socialising with guests in public areas at all times in accordance with Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- 1 year Physical Fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities preferred.
- Master of Ceremonies experience preferred.
- Ability to provide one-on-one rock climbing wall instruction. Rock Climbing (manual belay) certification preferred.
- Proven customer service skills to interact with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner.
- CPR certification and lifesaving certification from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organisation preferred.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German preferred).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.