Please check your email .
Nurse (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Spanish Speaking Nurse positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
The onboard Nurse provides nursing services to all employees and guests and supports the Staff Captain and other shipboard Medical personnel in all health-related matters at sea, including illness reporting and outbreak prevention. Aside from assisting the Doctor, he/she helps manage the daily operations of the clinic/hospital; provides first-aid instructions for crewmembers; and tests water samples.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
- Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Demonstrate positive behaviours; smiling, being polite and courteous
- Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
- Ability to live in close quarters, share limited space with other cabin-mates
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.