Please check your email .
Concierge (Cruise Ship) - $competitive per month on board
The Concierge is responsible for ‘Delivering the Wow’ while providing a variety of personalized services and information to entitled guests inquiring at the Concierge Lounge. Actively listens and extends assistance in order to resolve all guest issues and concerns. A strong guest satisfaction disposition is mandatory, a people person with a great sense of humor. Concierge must possess outstanding hospitality, focused customer service, strong communication and organizational skills and effective decision-making abilities. Maintaining a high level of professional appearance and demeanor at all times is essential.
Minimum hiring, language and physical requirements to perform the job.
- Minimum of one year experience in a Concierge position within the hotel field or related industry.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills to interact with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines etc.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the shipboard employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjustfocus.
All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.