Please check your email .
IT Infrastructure Specialist (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for IT Infrastructure Specialist positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for delivering IT support on the vessel, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assembles and configures basic network components
- Performs basic troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems including but not limited to: Interactive TV and telephone problems.
- Ensure proper installation and provide first level support for all IT supported PC's and peripherals including ShipNet workstations, Internet Café (Mac or PC) and devices supporting ISE/ITV and Digital signage.
- Installs, set up and/or replace telephones.
- Responsible for logging all time and work as well as reviewing incident tickets.
- Provide after-hours support for IT related issues.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an IT Helpdesk/Support role preferably in a hospitality related field.
- Proven customer service skills to build and strengthen relationships.
- Completion of high school or basic education.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.