Please check your email .
Cruise Staff (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Cruise Staff positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for hosting and participating in recreation and entertainment on the vessel, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain continual interaction with guests.
- Host and participate in adult and family recreational programs and activities
- Socialise with guests in public areas in accordance with company procedures
- Attend Captain's Cocktail Party and Welcome Back Party to provide instructions, collect invitations, socialise and coordinate the flow of the reception line.
- Participate in greeting and directing guests on and off the gangway when the ship has arrived in ports of call.
- Participate and host family activities creating an atmosphere welcome to guests of all ages.
- Assist the front desk, back office ticket processing and dispatching tours when necessary.
- Participate in shows and events (skits and/or simple dance routines).
- Assembles and disassembles pre and post activity props and equipment.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Two Years' experience as 'Master of ceremonies' or professional entertainment (Theatre, Music, Dance, or Comedy) with resorts, cruise lines, entertainment industry.
- Ability to provide a special talent or skill as a personal specialty class for activity planner preferred. Activity class offerings preferred: dance instruction, craft classes, fitness classes, and singing.
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with a microphone.
- Completion of high school or basic education.
- Degree from a college/University in theatre, performance or dance preferred.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German)
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.