Please check your email .
Field Service Engineer
Location - Daventry and Midlands
Salary - Up to £33,000
While the client is based in Daventry, this role will involve travelling to customer sites across the midlands where you will be responsible for the repair service of our clients range of technologically advanced CNC woodworking machinery and supporting the installation and servicing teams when required.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose machine issues to repair the company's range of technically advanced CNC machinery.
- Install and service the company's range of technically advanced CNC machinery when required.
- Ensure all necessary materials are prepared and provided to successfully complete the job required.
- Prepare and submit paperwork including EWO's, timesheets and expenses to the Service department on a weekly basis.
- Attend training courses in our UK office or Italy as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and actively reduce any required remedial work.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Qualifications in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical/electronic.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both written and verbal with the ability to promote high standards of professional behaviour.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software is beneficial
- Clean UK driving license
- Company car
- Travel expenses comletely covered
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Good training and development provided
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.