Please check your email .
Job title: Field Service Engineer – Healthcare and Scientific
Salary & package: Competitive salary + Company Vehicle + Overtime + Commission + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Company Pension
Hours & Shifts: Minimum 37.5 hours per week. This is a field based role and would suit someone living along the M4 corridor; however you may be required to travel to client sites outside of this area depending on your work schedule.
A flexible approach to customers’ needs and working hours is required in this role and may include the need for you to work some weekends and during some public holidays. You will also be included on a rota to provide out of hours cover and rapid response to our clients.
About the role
· As a field service engineer you will be required to give our clients the best in class quality service. This role is focused on the Healthcare and Scientific market.
· You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer’s water treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
· Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
· As part of this role you will also be required to complete risk assessments work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
· You will be expected to go on the 'On Call Rota' once fully trained.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
· NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
· GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths.
· A full UK driving license is required.
· Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
· Knowledge of the Healthcare and Scientific market is desirable.
· Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
· Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
· Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
· A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
· A good level of IT competency
· Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
About the company
Providing sustainable water solutions... We understand the specific needs of its clients, helping them to reach their goals by providing innovative water treatment solutions in line with the highest quality standards, improving processes and reducing costs.
As an expert in water treatment, assists its clients in reducing their water footprint, limiting the volume of wastewater produced and recovering by-products from wastewater, optimising energy and chemical consumption.
You will also benefit from the following;
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to earn overtime and commission
· Tablet & Smartphone
· Company car or van (option)
· Fuel Card
· Work wear
· 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme
· Social events
And also.....Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Shopping discounts and much more.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.