Please check your email .
Senior Security Project Manager
Looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist with management over a series of security projects we have in flight currently.
- Provide programme management for the Security Programmes;
- Co-ordinate the Security Programmes’ projects and manage their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising;
- Co-ordinate the new capability delivered from the Security Programmes for the businesses to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits;
- Be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the Security Programmes;
- Develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project within it utilizing their internal programme management office as required;
- Plan and design the programme management to oversee the Security Programmes and proactively monitor their progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action;
- Define the Security Programmes’ governance arrangements;
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the Security Programmes - focusing inwardly on its internal consistency, and outwardly on its coherence with interfaces with other programmes and technical and specialist standards (as appropriate);
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Security Programmes plans and governance arrangements;
- Manage third party contributions to the Security Programmes (e.g. IBM);
- Manage communications with all client stakeholders;
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between individual projects within the Security Programmes;
- Manage risks to the Security Programmes’ successful outcome(s);
- Work with the business change managers or equivalent on the transition to the new business as usual position post completion of the Security Programmes;
- Initiate appropriate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the Security Programmes are identified or issues arise;
- Report the progress of the Security Programmes at regular intervals to client stakeholders.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.