Please check your email .
Systems Engineer For Airborne Launcher Equipment
1. Maintain and coordinate launcher equipment requirement updates in DOORS, working with representatives from mechanical, electrical, software, testability and lifecycle teams.
2. Produce requirement updates with reference to Rhapsody behavioural models controlled within RTC/Eclipse.
3. Export requirement updates from DOORS using RPE for review and publishing.
4. Hold reviews leading to the approval of requirement updates.
5. Maintain the "As Required" launcher equipment baseline, controlled within Windchill.
6. Support the non-compliance workflow which records the progress and resolution of queries between the "As Required" and "As Designed" baselines.
" Confidence in the use of DOORS 9.6/9.7
" Experience in configuration control and of maintaining requirement baselines for the development programmes of complex equipment.
" Excellent verbal communication
" Excellent written communication, including familiarity with MS Office applications.
" Experience of systems engineering on aircraft equipment development programmes.
" Experience in the use of Windchill, RTC/Eclipse, Rhapsody or RPE.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.