Please check your email .
SC Cleared AWS DevOps Engineer
London based (Option for 1 day home working)
Up to 2 years Contract
£450 per day
Summary of the work
o DevOps engineer with good knowledge of Linux, cloud computing, WEB applications, Puppet config management, AWS, UNIX open source tools, networking, Internet security, containerisation.
o Scripting languages Bash+Ruby/Python.
o Experience with new technologies,such as containers (Docker, RKT) and the tool orchestration that surround these (DoreOS/Etcd/Flannel/Kubernetes/Fleet etc.)
About the work
A large government project requries 3x SC Cleared AWS Devops Engineers with good knowledge of Linux, cloud computing, webapplications, Puppet config management, AWS, UNIX open source tools, networking, Internet security, containerisation and scripting languages such as Bash + Ruby or Python.
The SC Cleared AWS Devops Engineer will work on;
1. Improve and expand AWS platform
2. Apply changes using configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible).
3. Coordinate and direct deployment of engineers on agile Development projects
4. Support and troubleshoot complex micro-service based environment(Haproxy/Nginx loadbalancing)
5. Improve monitoring and performance measurement tools (Sensu/Grafana/Logstash/ELK) 6. Participate in the oncall rota
7. Work on containerisation of the services(Docker, Kubernetes)
8. Perform DBA tasks on variety of Databases (Postgres, Mongo, Mysql)
9. Implement and improve security stack/tools
10. Configure continues integration pipelines for deployment.
11. Automating various tasks using puppet, ansible and scripting (Shell + Ruby/Python)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.