Please check your email .
My Client is currently looking for a Document Control & Compliance Manager, as the Document Control & Compliance Manager you will develop and manage the Document Control and Data Compliance function for Corporate (Client-side) Crossrail departments.
To act as the custodian for the Crossrail Compliance strategy and rules in accordance with best practice, satisfying the quality, legal, security and assurance requirements of the Company, the project and the stakeholders, across the Crossrail corporate and delivery teams.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Information but working across all corporate business departments all Contracts with Document Controllers, Site Administrators and Information Champions; to set standards and improve their understanding of Document Control Rules, Procedures, the EDMS and ISO standards.
- Line management of corporate Document Controllers, Compliance Controllers and Compliance Officer
- Responsible for defining, developing and delivering document control procedures which will facilitate effective capture, storage, control and delivery of all formally released/issued documents and records across the lifecycle.
- Provide support, direction, guidance and training to ensure the EDMS is clearly understood and properly utilised by document controllers and administrators within Corporate departments
- Audit the effectiveness and efficiency of the EDMS, ensuring it is suitable for all areas of the Crossrail Programme and is in line with the Company¡¦s business objectives, and support IT Applications Support with the continuous improvement programme of EDMS functionality
- Develop and manage delivery of a document and data compliance strategy that will facilitate effective capture, storage, control and delivery, of all formally released/issued documents and data; champion best practice for document control and compliance across the Programme
- Plan, undertake, record and monitor Compliance Reviews ¡V with emphasis on continual review and improvement, collaboration, resource and information sharing (i.e. bridging gaps with the Quality, Design and Handover teams)
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for monitoring effectiveness of the Document Control & Compliance functions ¡V generating KPIs and analysing trends to feed into period company board reporting
- Apply risk-based thinking to develop and implement strategies for Corrective/Preventive actions ¡V with emphasis on continual improvement
- Provide assurance and validation data for Handover and the Employer¡¦s Completion Process
- Deliver planned annual Management Reviews to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the Compliance function (i.e. process performance evaluation, effectiveness, monitoring/measurement, trends and indicators, continual improvement activities, status of actions from the previous review, areas of significance, resourcing and changes to the team)
- Strategy, planning, implementation and delivery of compliance-related communication and visibility activities within the project ¡V in the creation of World Class functionality (utilising a broad spectrum of media such as direct presentations, newsletters, online media/blogs etc)
- Take reasonable care of your own and others¡¦ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles
- Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for Crossrail¡¦s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail¡¦s Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace; adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail¡¦s information or information systems at risk
- Proven Quality/Compliance project leadership, through conception and/or implementation - including team management ¡V specifically within a BS EN ISO 9001 environment
- Direct experience of reviewing and compliance monitoring - preferably as an auditor, monitor, or investigator
- Proven and practical experience of managing document control activities in a large organisation or a large multi-disciplined project, with multiple contracts and stakeholders interests
- Technical knowledge and experience of document control systems
- Excellent project management skills: can prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely, on target and within-budget accomplishment of such
- Logical and analytical approach to work
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills: highly adept at synthesizing and summarizing complex content into clear, concise and actionable communications
- Good people and relationships manager with team player/leader mentality able to motivate and encourage. Team player with positive can do attitude
- Familiarity and experience of using typical MS office computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Office and Outlook
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.