Please check your email .
My client are a highly reputable engineering consultancy who specialise across the civil and built environment sector. Due to organic growth of the business, they are currently looking to add to their Geotechnical division and are currently seeking a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their team.
This role would best suit Geotechnical Engineers who are either at Senior to Principal level and are looking to progress to the next level in their career, with clear cut progression to Associate level - should it be something of interest to the right candidate.
For the role of Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will;
- Hold a relevant degree, ideally within civils or geology
- Post Graduate qualifications an advantage
- Chartered or have aspirations of gaining a Chartered status (MICE, CGeol)
- Have at least 8 years' previous experience
- Be able to display experience in the commercial management of projects
- Report writing and manage projects autonomously
- Manage project costs and project delivery time scales
- Offer guidance and mentoring to junior members of staff when required
- Communicate effectively across teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Report into the Regional Director and assume responsibility for works when necessary
If you would like to hear more about this or other opportunities within the civil engineering sector, call George Taylor on 023 9245 8030 in confidence.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.