Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently partnered with a leading Consultancy business based in Marlborough, Massachusetts. They are a specialist growing consultancy firm providing industry leading services within CMC.
We are currently looking for an Associate Director of CMC to join them on a permanent basis providing support for their clients in and around the Massachusetts region. You will be working with a combination of global businesses and niche seized organizations undertaking both operational and strategic project work within CMC.
To be consider for the role you must have the following –
- Aspiration to be driven to learn and apply scientific principles to solve CMC technical and project management challenges.
- 6-10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs in a Pharma, Biopharma setting.
- Understanding of ICH, FDA and relevant CMC/Quality documentation
- Dynamic background to solve CMC challenges
- Adept in developing risk based CMC strategies in line with new initiatives
Other key area of the role are as follows –
- Knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing and testing (combination of drug substance, drug product development or analytical/quality control)
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of a set project
- Strong appreciation for science-based CMC development
- Comfortable and confident in presenting ideas to large audiences and in smaller client settings.
This opportunity will be looking to pay $160,000 - $200,000 annually plus bonus and benefits. If you are interested in hearing more please contact Vik Patel on 00442392 458031 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.