Please check your email .
Security and Controls Champion
My client is currently looking to recruit a Security and Controls Champion for a 10 month contract based in Brentwood, Essex
Security and Controls Champion (SCC).
* Work as part of a Global Security and Controls team.
* Provide consultation to application/infrastructure owners with regard to adherence and compliance with the Information Security Policy (ISP)
* Based on ISO27001/2.
* Consult with application owning teams and coordinate with Internal Control Coordinators (ICC¿s) in the completion and maintenance of application/infrastructure control reviews and risk assessments.
* Provide guidance, direction and consultation to application and infrastructure teams on completion of the Annual Systems Control Review Program in line with Company deadlines and processes.
* Assist in the identification of IT Control gaps and assess associated risks.
* Analyse, assess IT controls risks, and support corrective actions.
* Provide clear guidance on IT security policy to application and infrastructure teams.
* Support the continuing development of a robust internal controls environment and mind-set within the infrastructure and application support teams.
* Support identification of process improvements and implementation of best practices within the Information Security Policy / Security and Controls space.
* Ability to understand communicate and apply Information Security policies, procedures and methodologies to constantly evolving application and infrastructure landscape and ensure continued compliance.
* Ability to work with Application development/Support teams, understand the technologies involved so as to identify, assess and communicate security and control risks and ensure that the risks are addressed.
* Excellent Leadership, Communication, Relationship and Coaching skills.
* Ability to communicate on technical and non-technical subjects with all levels of personnel
* CISA, CISSP,CISM, ISO2700 or other industry certification is preferred.
* Strong background in the Application and Infrastructure security and related controls processes and strong understanding of ISO 27001/2.
* Experience in addressing policy gaps/comments arising from internal/external IT audits.
* Experience of working with application and infrastructure IT teams with respect to Information Security.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.