Please check your email .
Application Support Analyst - Permanent
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
Who are they?
A truly global organisation, with offices and stores in many parts of the world that create skin, hair and body care products of the finest quality.
What do they need?
Based in the UK Office the Applications Support Analyst will oversee the European region and deliver IT support. This includes troubleshooting both Retail and Corporate applications and software for all internal customers. The Applications Support Analyst is responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of in-house software applications training programs and related courseware, while involving the regional ICT Support Analyst in all ongoing projects and developing them in their role.
Other areas included but not limited to are, keeping software up to date, managing the other IT support staff and external vendors
What I will bring?
* Have previous experience with a Netsuite or other ERP implementation
* Proven experience supporting a windows server environment;
* Possess an understanding of relations databases and have working knowledge of SQL queries
* Be well versed in explaining technical information to non-technical people;
* Thrive on solving problems and the process of continuous improvement
* Courteous, friendly and approachable
* Demonstrate agility, resilience and patience
* Be articulate, composed and a great communicator, both written and verbal
* Management, lead or mentoring experience
* Retail or supply chain background preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, then please apply.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.