Please check your email .
• Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
• Ensure all deviations from IPC-A-610 standards are clearly & concisely documented on build instructions prior to commencement of any work on customers products
• Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards, if any work is commenced on any operation it is considered that the available documentation is of a quality that will consistently deliver the expected results.
• Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
• Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
• Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
• Notification to immediate supervision on any job you cannot achieve the quoted build times
Minimum Qualifications / Experience Required:
• Pre-kit SMT machines
• Program and operate EP710 Speed Print Stencil Printer
• Load placement program and set value checks for Europlacer SMT Operator September 2019
• Create/ adjust component packages on Europlacer when required
• Experience of operating a Europlacer iineo line
• Carrying out maintenance on Europlacer as required
• Operate and Maintain TSM and Heller oven
• Control of solder paste
• Handle Moisture sensitive Components
• Clarion Time Monitoring
• Certification to IPC-A-610 relevant modules
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.