Please check your email .
£36 per hour
Senior Java developer with proven experience developing B2C websites is required to join a geographically dispersed team developing new functionality, enhancing existing functionality and supporting market rollout activities on European customer-facing national web portals.
This position requires the ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to other developers and recommend best approaches and patterns to implement based on their prior experience developing B2C Consumer Facing Websites. The role involves working in a fast-paced Agile environment with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Java/CMS and UI Developers, Testers, in-house business customers and 3rd party design agencies.
- Modern Java Design Patterns and Anti-Patterns
- Practical development experience in:
o HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX
o Knowledge of Maven, Jenkins
o OO Software Design
o CSS Frameworks such as SASS
o Service-oriented architectures
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to present technical concepts clearly and concisely to a non-technical audience
- Be able to work with competing priorities, whilst meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Test driven development
- Experience developing responsive websites from mobile/tablet through to desktop and beyond
- Experience of content management systems (specifically AEM)
- Web application security
- Understanding of accessibility legislation as it applies to websites.
- Understanding of Web 2.0 industry standards and practices such as SEO, HTML5 etc.
- Providing technical guidance and leadership to other developers
- Experience in implementing and assuring architectural and security Standards
- Prior exposure and understanding of tagging solutions and implementation
- Webpage analytics and metrics tagging e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Target
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.