Please check your email .
ARM are currently supporting a client based in Lancashire in their search for a Regulatory Scientific Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
They are a leading international provider of scientific, environmental, human health, global regulatory and sustainability services who have grown significantly with the opening of new offices in Europe, US and Asia. Over the past 5 years they have achieved a strong reputation in the market to train and advise/support on compliance issues to their growing client portfolio.
Due to recent expansion, they are looking for a Regulatory Toxicologist to support their expanding list of client in REACH, Biocides, Food and health care products. You will be expected to provide advice on regulatory toxicologist to internal and external experts and collaborate with partners and CROs.
A list of responsibilities are listed below –
- Provide toxicology expertise and guidance on appropriate testing
- Design and monitor toxicology studies at contract research facilities to ensure scientific validity and compliance with international testing guidelines.
- Set up registration strategies including waiving, read-across, testing for the human health.
- Communicate and co-operate with clients and relevant authorities
- To act as a key point for toxicology for clients and colleagues in the team
Profile and Qualifications
- Must have MSc/PharmD or PhD in a scientific discipline related to toxicology or significant
- Experience in toxicology hazard and risk assessment (essential)
- Knowledge of IUCLID (desirable)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Toxicology with a special emphasis on hazard, exposure and risk assessment.
- Working experience in Regulatory Toxicology of at least 2-3 years (desirable).
- Working knowledge on hazard classification (CLP or GHS) and REACH (essential).
- Working knowledge of EU Biocide Product Regulation, Cosmetic Regulations, Medical
- Devices or Food Contact Regulation (desirable)
This role is looking offering a competitive salary plus benefits. If you are interested in hearing more please contact Vik Patel at ARM on 02392 458031 or send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.