Please check your email .
ARM is delighted to be assisting one of our reputable dredging clients in their recruitment for a Master to join their fleet of aggregates dredgers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our renowned client who have a new vessel joining the fleet soon.
Other benefits of the role include:
- Attractive time for time rotation
- Competitive annual salary
- Company related performance bonus
- Company pension scheme
To be considered for the role, you must hold the following:
- Master Unlimited CoC
- Updated STCW basic safety training including advanced fire-fighting, medical first aid and medical care
- Valid unrestricted ENG1
- Designated Security Duties
- Ships Safety Officer
- ARPA / NARAS M / ECDIS / NAEST M
- Experience sailing in rank
- UK residence due to travel logistics
Our client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible so please apply now to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.