Please check your email .
This is a rare opportunity for a dedicated sales professional to enhance our Sales department in the UK for a globally recognised Engineering Software company.
We are looking for a committed and highly motivated Account Manager to cover a sales territory within a region as well as one or more significant regional or national accounts.
They are offering a realistic OTE of £100,000 with a comfortable basic salary of £60,000 for the right person.
The focus of the position is to maximize profitable revenue through selling incremental software to existing accounts and establishing a significant number of new name customers.
My client is the leader in our industry, providing simulation technology and services to a broad spectrum of manufacturers and research facilities in the aerospace, automotive, general machinery, medical/biomechanics, rail/transportation, consumer products and electromechani-cal industries among others.
Area of Responsibility:
• Identify new strategic business opportunities in existing accounts
• Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned accounts including existing customers and new targets
• Develop and execute strategic account plans and provide accurate forecasts
• Travel to meet customers, prospects and to MSC meetings, as required
• Attain personal quarterly and annual quotas.
• Several years’ experience in selling solutions and business value to senior level executives.
• Previous experience in successfully developing and/or managing major accounts where significant revenue growth has been generated an advantage.
• Knowledge of the CAE marketplace, engineering applications and the consultative sales process required to close new business in a software solutions oriented market.
• Ability to demonstrate equal business stature at the executive level
• Ability to prepare and deliver solid business cases and ROI studies to business decision makers
• Customer Centric, Solution Selling or Target account selling expertise
• An understanding of the business challenges associated with the market
• Ability to develop profitable business solutions
• General knowledge in sales automation tools
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities in a multi-state area while maintaining expenses
• Strong organization and negotiation skills
• Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent command of English, written and spoken
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.