Please check your email .
This client is a premium vehicle manufacturer with a heritage that can be traced back to a company that began by making motorcycle sidecars in 1922. They are now a leader in premium saloon and sports cars, as well as all-terrain vehicles.
This CAD engineering position is within the Suspension Architecture department, where you would be taking ownership to in-house, make-to-print engineering design of suspension components including; sub-frames, suspension links, knuckles, engine brackets, transmission cradles, etc.
This position will require working closely with Lead Engineers to design and development robustly engineering components meeting all customer requirements and with strong documented evidence to demonstrate components are fit for purpose. This is a real opportunity to truely own the ground up engineering of future products as such a real passion, knowledge and enthusiasum for first principles engineering design is required.
There are 3 key skills required for this position:
- Experienced user of Catia V5 and/or V6 including Teamcenter
- Detailed engineering design experience in castings / forging / fabrications
- Ability to produce and release production drawings
- Proven ability to use CATIA V5 and/or V6 for both solid and surface modelling.
- Knowledge of design for castings (including hollow castings) and forgings including manufacturing requirements.
- Engineering Knowledge to minimise weight whilst maintaining functionality.
- Proven ability to produce detailed drawings - Ability to control and release components and drawings through Teamcenter.
- Prior experience of working within releasing processes and system
- Ability to use CATIA CAE function
- Ability to use kinematics analysis (package checks)
- Knowledge of suspension systems
- Engineering Degree (preferably Automotive or Mechanical)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.