Please check your email .
Senior 3D Model Compliance Coordinator
The principle purpose of this role is to manage the review of the 2D/3D/4D CAD Data produced by both the Contractor’s designers and internally by the CAD team, to ensure compliance with the technical standards and relevant Works Information if applicable. The role will involve verifying quantity and quality of CAD data produced as well as working with Delivery, the supply chain, and RfL/TfL to facilitate a seamless compliant handover of CAD data to RfL/TfL.
• Hands-on in depth experience with Bentley ProjectWise, MicroStation and the Bentley Building Suite of products. Preferable to have experience with Navisworks Manage
• Experience within building or stations fit-out design (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical or Public Heath disciplines) highly preferable
• Experience with the coordination of building services within a 3D CAD environment
• Experience in 3D model design review process and in the review of design deliverables
• Fully knowledgeable about RIBA Stages of Design
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.