Please check your email .
ARM is delighted to be assiting one of our cruise clients is the search for a Senior Spa Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to travel the world and experience working at sea - if you do not already!
To be considered for the role, you must have the following experience:
- Management and Supervisory within the Spa industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Product sales experience
- Experience in managing stock
- Experience working in the capacity of Hairdresser/Stylist
- Excellent English commication skills
- Proven knowledge of Spa operations
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Experience with Beauty theropy / massage theropy
Documentation required for the role:
- Diploma in Hairdressing
- STCW Basic safety training
- Seamans Book
In return, this position is offering the below:
- Salary paid every month
- 5 months on / 1 month off rotation
- Opportunity to travel
Our client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible so please apply now to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.