Please check your email .
Advanced Resource Manger have recently engaged in search for our clients need to hire a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join their company based in Paris.
- Representing the company to health authorities
- Supervise the constitution and follow-up of regulatory files
- Participate in the drafting of registration files
- Participate in drafting regulatory responses to health authorities
- Managing the regulatory team
- Provide advice and assistance on regulatory aspects to the relevant departments
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in regulatory affairs including 5 years in team and project management
- Significant experience in submission files and in drafting regulatory responses to local health authorities in launching studies in a country
- Significant experience (in pharmaceutical companies) in drafting regulatory responses and clinical study documents (protocol, investigative brochure, clinical report)
- Post-graduate science degree (Pharm.D, or Ph.D.)
- Essential to have fluent English
- Strong analytical capacity, strong working capacity, adaptability in a fast-growing environment
Salary on offer for this role is €110,000 - €150,000 plus benefits. If you are interested please contact Vik Patel at Advances Resource Managers on 00442392 458031 or email me on email@example.com to set up a confidential conversation to discuss further.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.