Please check your email .
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
My Client are looking for Installation Engineers with proven installation capability in systems. To install equiptment at site, then to a pre-determined drawing or documentation package that meets or exceeds the customers requirement.
- Conduct Mechanical completion of individual subsystems
- Cable installation, termination and test,
- Completion of works within project timescales
- Rail Fibre splicing and testing rail copper jointing and testing including legacy copper required.
- CSCS needed.
- Fibre, CCTV, PABX, PA, SDH and Radio systems experience desirable.
- CAT5 + CAT6 termination and testing.
- PTS and CoSS Desirable.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.