Please check your email .
Pre-Sales Consultant - London or Petersfield Office Base
£40k - £60k (dependent on relevant experience) + Bonus
As a member of theTechnical Delivery Team, the Pre-Sales Consultant will take a proactive role in supporting the Sales, Partner and Customer Success teams from both a commercial and technical perspective. The Pre-Sales Consultant will gain an in-depth understanding of the
platform and use that knowledge to scope, devise and explain best practice technical solutions with prospective and existing clients. You’ll be mainly working with mid-market and enterprise prospects and clients and will ensure that achievable expectations are set from the beginning of the engagement to deliver a ‘best-in-class’ solution and help support future client advocacy and retention.
Your activities will include dispensing solutions-based advice to support revenue generation activities, jointly co-ordinating the functional requirements of prospective and existing clients for handover to the implementation team and acting as a key point of contact for product/technical knowledge throughout the business.
You will work closely with the Product team to share insight from clients on their goals and functional expectations of the platform and will maintain a detailed and current understanding of the competitor landscape.
A critical aspect of this position will be the ability to manage a fluctuating pipeline of clients and understand the capacity/workload of the implementation team to ensure that we meet, and ideally exceed, the client’s expectations by delivering a five-star experience.
This role will involve regular travel to meet prospective/existing clients across the UK.
• Be fully product literate, liaising with prospective and existing clients from a technical and product perspective
• Provide best practice live demonstrations of the product to prospective clients
• Partake in and facilitate ad-hoc customer journey mapping workshops
• Provide advice on complex implementation projects
• Recommend products and services that will add value based on client need
• Offer solutions-based support to the sales process, contributing to client proposals where necessary
• Communicate regularly and confidently with internal and external business stakeholders
• Demonstrate awareness of the commercial demands of the wider business
• Lend support to the RFP process, assisting in existing bid management activities
• Act as an internal conduit between technical and non-technical teams to translate technical information into simple language appropriate to the audience
• Work with the Sales, Partner, Product and Customer Success teams in gathering and assessing customer needs, both business and technical
• Identifying customer wide constraints that impact the solution and feeding that information back to the Product team
• Work closely with the Senior Solutions Consultant and Implementation Consultant to facilitate a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation
• Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement for yourself, your team and Feefo as a whole
• Experience in a B2B customer facing, professional services, technical sales role
• Basic working knowledge of web applications / technologies
• Confident communicator with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
• Able to work under pressure, at pace, whilst maintaining the highest standards.
• Commercially astute and able to facilitate/ add value to external/ internal discussions with clients and the Sales team.
• Approachable and personable, able to swiftly inspire confidence in people.
• Able to quickly grasp the full functional capability of the platform and understand its place in the market.
• Clear oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Willingness to work collaboratively within the team and extended team.
• Ability to work off-site on occasion (e.g. visiting client premises as part of a bid or implementation project).
• Working knowledge of APIs and webhooks.
• Knowledge and understanding of Customer Experience, Ratings & Reviews or other marketing technology platforms.
• Experience working in a SaaS environment for a web technology company.
• Self-starter - this is a new role with the opportunity to progress within the business
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.