Please check your email .
Our client is currently recruiting for a Plumber to work on planned & reactive maintenance to commercial properties, communal areas for housing associations and domestic dwellings across London. This is a temp to perm position working for an established property maintenance company.
- Repair, service and minor installation work on plumbing equipment.
- Dealing with clients and tenants
- Respond to emergencies, prioritising workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
- City & Guilds or NVQ 2 Plumbing & Heating
- Full driving licence (max 3 points)
- Fault finding / maintenance experience.
The standard hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company who have a strong reputation within the facilities maintenance sector.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.