Please check your email .
This client is a premium vehicle manufacturer with a heritage that can be traced back to a company that began by making motorcycle sidecars in 1922. They are now a leader in premium saloon and sports cars, as well as all-terrain vehicles.
This vacancy is a Programme Leader support role within Chassis Programmes Team . As a Project engineer you'll be responsible for alignment of technical assumptions & costs with vehicle targets for future vehicle programmes to enable the successful delivery to project milestones. You will also be responsible for the coordination of activities required to support build phases and Programme Milestones. Must work collaboratively with CoC Module leaders & Cross functional teams to ensure adherence to programme delivery gateways.
- High levels of personal organisation and motivation are essential.
- Frequent exposure in wider Programme forums can be expected.
- Excellent communication and presentation, and data analysis skills are essential
- Team leading capability is also required. It will be a requirement to act as a conscience to the Team and the delivery process.
- Project management skills - alignment & control of costs and technical assumptions.
- Must be IT literate.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Highly motivated self starter and good team player.
- Understanding of vehicle architecture desirable, particularly chassis components .
- Experience of negotiation, balancing customer needs / specifications and cost targets.
- Degree Preferred High drive, self-motivated and able to work and deliver with minimum supervision.
Additional Information :
Main location is Gaydon, however you may be asked to support other sites.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.