Please check your email .
We are currently looking for 3 RCC Co-ordinators to join the heart of the Crossrail project on a contractual basis.
As the RCC co-ordinator you’ll support Crossrail in providing Testing and Commissioning expertise centrally for the project & to provide logistics and administrative support for the Dynamic Testing –. Also to support the Employer in ensuring Systemwide Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
As part of your Day to Day:
• Coordinating Dynamic Testing at the RCC with direct and indirect communications with all stakeholders
• Provide logistical and administrative support prior to testing activities. (Dynamic Test Windows)
• Cooperate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
• Act as a role model for Crossrail’s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail’s Ways of Working; encourage and support others to do so too
• Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
• Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction; never knowingly put Crossrail’s information or information systems at risk
• Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience in appropriate railway systems engineering discipline experience of engineering and/or construction on railway systems engineering project projects.
• Experience in the management of testing and commissioning of Rail Systems.
• Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning rail systems.
• Understanding of interface management.
• Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
• Preferably I.Eng or C.Eng accredited with IET.
• Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
• Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
• Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.
Duration: 9 Months
Location: 3x Romford & Westferry Circus
Rate: Negotiable (Role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.