Please check your email .
Field Service Technician- Surface Tree/Wellhead
My client is seeking a Field Service Technician to support their UK operations. To be a part of a team of Surface Wellhead and X/Tree experts supporting major Oil & Gas operators, while joining a company with endless progression opportunities.
This is an offshore staff based role, working on an ad-hoc basis, providing technical direction and assistance to the customer in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of Pressure Control products.
- Provide technical onsite direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair and installation of products.
- Provide communication to onshore support and the customer regarding all program activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reports.
- Able to carry out Field Repair on all VG Products: (list not extensive) Replace Valve Seats & Gates (On location)
- Carry out Wellhead Upgrades as per engineering PRPs / FSM
- Able to fault diagnose and complete field repair of valve actuator(s) (CH/AVA)
- Previous Experience working with Surface Equipment is preferred, subsea experience will also be considered
- Experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of Surface Trees, Wellheads and associated equipment, in an offshore environment.
- As the role is of an Ad-hoc nature, you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to irregular working pattern.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering is preferable or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Check over equipment prior to it going offshore
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.