Please check your email .
Manufacturing Engineer – Havant
My client a global leading manufacturing company based in Havant are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team. My client create and develop innovative products and integrated solutions. Customising solutions that provide optimum benefits to their global based customers.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will support the implementation of manufacturing process methods and improvements you will also provide support across the whole site.
What you’ll do:
• Examine and improve manufacturing methods, tools, systems and facilities.
• Implement the new manufacturing technologies and methods.
• Liaise with other Engineering departments to implement best practices
• Embody the role as a technical expert in manufacturing development daily activities and projects.
• Create, maintain and required manufacturing documentations.
• Support a Continuous Improvement Plan within Manufacturing
What you’ll need:
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Detailed knowledge of quality standards.
• Ideally hold previous experience within a manufacturing or production environment.
• The ideal candidate will hold knowledge of Continuous improvement.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written.
• Must be eligible to undertake base line security clearance as a key requirement for this role.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Havant with a salary ranging of £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits.
For more information please contact Jamie Lee Harris at ARM engineering on 02392458007 or email your CV to Jamie-Lee.Harris@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.