Please check your email .
Title: Defence Training Designer
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Specific Job Description
There is a requirement for a Defence Training Designer. The postholder will be responsible to the Training Associate Manager for ensuring that customer requirements and contractual outputs are delivered against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
The successful candidate will be designing training material for technical training of Royal Navy equipment, exams, presentations, course documents, most of the technical knowledge and information is provided by the subject matter experts (engineers and instructors) so this role is very heavy on technical documentation creation the training documentation technical content is also very prescriptive as the subject matter is military equipment and there are tight standards and procedures.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Work as a fully integrated member of the Training Team
• Design documents for the delivery of training modules to the Defence Standard
• Support SWS operations in support of training outputs
• Provide support to all authorised organisations in support of training outputs
• Support US/UK forums as required, in all training related subjects
• Conduct reviews of training documentation
• Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with Trident Programme and Company requirements
Required skills, qualifications and experience
• Experience of defence instructional delivery standards
• Excellent organisational and workload management skills
• Strong communication, verbal and presentation skills
• Flexibility and an adaptable attitude
• Be motivated, reliable, show initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
• Knowledge of Defence System Training Quality Processes
• Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
• Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
• Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.