Please check your email .
Established in 2001 this client is a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions.
With a reputation for excellence built on decades of engineering experience and a dedication to dynamic working practices, they supply their clients with an innovative and industry-leading service. They work with clients who operate at the very top of their fields. In an environment where exceptional performance is standard, their high speed machining technology and unparalleled expertise, in both thermoplastic and composite tooling, sets them apart.
A successful candidate would have experience using Heidenhain controls, and ideally completed a 4 year tookmaking apprenticeship from a manufacturing, automotive, F1 or Aerospace background.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Online programming using CAM systems including Delcam Powermill / RTM, and experienced in cutter path generation
• Operate 3 axis and 5 axis CNC Machines using Heidenhain
• Manufacturing/Automotive/F1/Aerospace background
• Must possess a strong engineering background including precision machining
• Experience in machining different types of materials
• Experience in working to a high level of accuracy and tight deadlines with the minimum of supervision
• Mould toolmaking experience would be beneficial
• Basic understanding of milling practises
• Multi machine setting
• Housekeeping and administration of job sheets
• Compliance to H+S
• Housekeeping/administration of job sheet requirements
• 4 year time served Toolmaking apprenticeship
• Good communication skills
• Attentional to detail
• Able to work on your own or part of a team
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.