Please check your email .
Our client is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to work for them at a static site in the Paddington area. This is based on commercial premises.You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance (PPM) and emergencies, such as equipment breakdowns, electrical inspections and minor installations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- NVQ3 or City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- 2391 or 2395 testing & inspection (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in an Electrical Maintenance role
- Excellent H&S awareness in the workplace
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known company in the Facilities Services sector. The hours of work will be 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.