Please check your email .
Specific Job Description [JP] :
As part of an ongoing commitment to improve their business functions and expand their international footprint, there is now an exciting opportunity for a high caliber professional to join the Corporate Tax team to drive financial and business excellence in the region.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, this role will serve as the primary interface with the International Accounting organization for alignment on accounting and taxation treatment worldwide.
This position requires strong, accounting and taxation technical knowledge and demonstrated ability to interpret and apply local regulations. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the necessary experience & skills:
· Ensure statutory compliance for GCC countries VAT and Tax.
· Maintain tax calendar to drive accurate and timely filing of all VAT and Tax returns.
· Support VAT and Tax audits in GCC countries
· Support related ad hoc activities as assigned.
Assist in regional tax compliance for international value added taxes (VAT) and Corporation Income Tax including the preparation, filing and payment of VAT returns insuring timely and accurate compliance. Requirements include:
· Work closely with Finance teams and other stakeholders to ensure VAT and tax compliance.
· Participate cross-departmental projects to help resolve VAT and tax issues.
· Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
· Ability to conduct research independently.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft, SAP and tax software.
Required skills, qualifications and experience [JP] :
1. Demonstrated ability to work with internal stakeholders and maintain positive customer relationships.
2. Sound VAT and Tax knowledge.
3. Experience with a Big Four Accounting firm.
4. Meticulous, analytical and hands-on.
5. Arabic speaker.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience [JP] :
1. GCC countries VAT and Tax experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
3. Keen interest in tax technology.
4. High level of personal and professional integrity.
5. Good command of English.
LMPeople Qualifications and Experience :
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment
and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.