Please check your email .
Lead Product Development & Testing Engineer
My client is seeking a Lead Product Development Engineer to be responsible for the execution of the technology strategic plan for either product design improvements or new product initiatives (NPI) employing conventional design techniques.
In addition, this role has a specific requirement related to development of inspection technologies for flexible pipes so understanding and experience with existing flexible pipe/pipeline inspection technologies is critical.
- Ensure that Product Development, Quality, HSE and Engineering processes are followed for all aspects of the NPI program.
- Support the completion of all technical deliverables within a given NPI program. This includes ensuring that the production, checking and, where required, approval of all deliverables is iaw schedule requirements.
- Required to provide engineering expertise within a technology development program.
- Assessing commercial and contractual aspects/risk for outsourced activities, ensuring completion of all applicable design reviews in relation to specific program schedules and agreed toll gates and in leading idea generation activities to support identification of development and NTI opportunities.
- Required to develop, define and, where applicable, check detailed work package planning and resource schedules to feed in to high level product development program plan.
- Support the timely release of Product Development information for incorporation into design guidelines and/or design tools by the responsible engineers.
- Lead technical discussions, clarifications and qualifications with 3rd party IVA and, where applicable, act as the technical POC.
- Degree in Engineering related subject; Master's degree or equivalent
- Experience of flexible pipe & pipeline inspection technologies and principals.
- Engineer/scientist working towards chartered status with a recognized institution
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.