Please check your email .
Have you gained experience working within Supply Chain? Would you like to work with a well-known large Engine Manufacturer? We have a contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to be based in Peterborough!
JOB PURPOSE: Participates on facility teams to develop material flow plans and pull material replenishment plans. Responsible for population of the Plan for Every Part database. Support efforts to improve factory flow to enhance lean material flow. This is an advanced position in the
Supply Chain Planning function and is closely aligned to the Supply Chain Planning Engineer position.
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
Facility Parts / Components in PFEP Database – performing 100% to annual corporate target
Facility Parts on Pull - performing to 100% of annual corporate target for qualified parts
Responsible for performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results. This role performs physical / tactical work applying the Supply Chain Planning Process to build the Plan for Every Part for a facility. In addition, the incumbent works closely with facility Supply Chain Planning engineers, translating work requirements to Supply Chain Planning Analysts and providing work teams with direction.
Documents PFEP information in the PFEP Web Tool, including, but not limited to:
• Knowledge of CPS and lean supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes and material flow and throughput efficiency improvement.
• Knowledge of standard supply chain systems and supply chain planning analytical tools.
• Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
• Requires problem-solving skills to solve complex problems.
• Must be a strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a team.
• Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge.
• Ability to analyse business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
• CPS Support Team Member Qualified
• CPS Functional Job Role Qualified
• APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification desired
• College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience, is required.
• Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible supply chain job experience
• Previous experience as a Supply Chain Planning Analyst desired and / or Manufacturing Engineer required
• 6 Sigma project experience
• Experience with the CPS RIW and Value Stream Transformation process desired
• A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing / Operations, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics is highly desired.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.