Please check your email .
Lead Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Provided technical software engineering solutions.
- Ensuring requirements are translated correctly into cohesive development & verification solutions.
- Experience of implementing embedded firmware with an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS).
- Development of embedded software/firmware (C/C++/C#)
- Implementation of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C)
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions.
- Potential to work upon the development, programming and debugging of software including:
- Embedded platforms (including use of instrumentation such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, etc.)
- Mobile/Tablet platforms (e.g. Android, iOS, Linux).
- Web applications (e.g. Java, C#, Spring, Maven, etc).
- Desktop software (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio).
- Verification and testing of software/firmware (e.g. Robot Framework).
- Solid commercial experience using SW development full-lifecycle, including requirements and reviews
- Development of STM32 and similar microprocessor and microcontroller software
- Knowledge of hardware level interfacing (e.g. device drivers)
- Production of architectural and detailed designs
- Interpretation and understanding of hardware datasheets and device capabilities
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.