Please check your email .
Our client is a manufacturer of specialised heat exchange technologies and I is in need of a design engineer to assist in the development of its products.
What you will be doing
- Working to participate and maintain the ISO 9000 QA system & procedures with the support of fellow employee's :-
- Responsible for the generating the drawings of products for manufacture
- Maintain up-to-date drawing records.
- Generating and compiling drawings, including generating of the Bill of Materials
- Checking and approving drawings for manufacture using the sales and contracts information
- Carrying out in house & on site 'measure ups'
- Able to use operate AutoCad 2011 SP2 & AutoCad 2012SP2 also Solidworks 2014 to generate drawings
- Produce manufacturing drawings of a variety of Heat Exchangers in accordance with the applicable standards and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of Shell & Tube, and Charge Air Heat Exchanger etc.
- Computer system with drawing software AutoCAD & SolidWorks
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.