Please check your email .
My Client are currently looking to grow there Signalling Design team within there Derby office where you will be responsible for the provision of professional signal engineering input throughout the complete project lifecycle (GRIP 1-8), with a particular emphasis on GRIP 3, 4 and 5 design.
Responsibilities will include.
• Responsibilities may include, on a project by project basis, The provision of signal engineering input into: feasibility studies/option analysis/appraisal; scheme development; detailed design; design checking; project management; technical advisor; project engineering; acting as responsible design engineer.
• Delivery of engineering (design and consultancy) specific tasks
• Contribution to the engineering input to multi-disciplinary railway engineering (design and consultancy) projects
• Observation of company quality, health and safety, environmental, commercial and project management disciplines and procedures, as relevant to tasks undertaken.
IRSE 1.1.160 signalling design verifier and preferably 1.1.145 desgn manager licence
- Ideally an electrical engineering degree or alternatively, a suitable rail industry recognised qualification
- Extensive knowledge in signalling design and engineering management within a consultancy environment
- Ability to plan and produce compliant signalling schemes with minimum supervision knowledge of signalling principles, circuits, components and the implications of working with other disciplines
- Must be a good team worker and decision maker
- Customer focused with commercial and financial awareness.
For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Adam Razzell at ARM on 02392458004 or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.