Please check your email .
Our client who are a consultancy at the cutting edge of information security are currently seeking a Technical Operations Manager (Assurance).
The successful candidate will drive the uptake and usage of centrally provided capabilities within the Assurance team, liaising and collaborating with our central teams to do so and offering feedback and suggested improvements to help ensure that processes are operating effectively and efficiently.
- The role would initially comprise a series of 1-2 month projects focussing on one area at a time, followed by ongoing maintenance of each area. For example:
Learning and Development:
- Refine, redefine as necessary and implement an improved technical L&D programme for the Assurance team, working closely with the L&D manager to ensure that this is delivered in line with centrally provided approaches, tools and systems.
- Define and implement an approach for knowledge management within the Assurance team, consolidating technical and process information, ensuring it is consistently used and accessible across the global Assurance team, making best use of centrally provided systems to do so.
- Act as a central coordination point for IT improvement requests within the Assurance team, gathering feedback from Assurance management, and representing Assurance (with the Assurance Director) in monthly IT project prioritisation and planning sessions.
- Subsequent projects would address the Assurance team’s engagement with other centrally provided capabilities, uplifting their operational effectiveness within Assurance, driving consistent adoption within the team and helping to run the Assurance team on a day-to-day basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of common operational challenges within a consultancy environment.
- Strong self-organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Outcome-focussed, able to deliver tangible and visible improvements in a timely fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively across multiple teams.
- Energised by transformational change.
- Approaches challenges as opportunities.
- Motivates and generates enthusiasm in others, using diverse skills and ideas.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.