Please check your email .
Our client have an urgent need for Electrical Inspectors to be based in their premises in Nailsea. This is 6 months contract work and working day shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
The Electrical Inspectors will be responsible for inspection of products for fit, form and functional requirements throughout the manufacturing Cycle as laid out in the inspection test plan. Carry out document inspections to ensure that all customer requirements are met as laid out by the Inspection test plan to meet Manufacturing Record Book (MRB) requirements.
- Ensure all manufacturing process steps have been completed.
- Inspect Electronic assemblies to ensure they meet standards as required by the QMS (IPC610/620 Standards).
- Inspect mechanical assemblies to confirm they meet technical specifications as laid out in engineering drawings.
- Inspect documentation ensuring it meets the requirements of the QMS and MRB
- Raise non-conformances through the company QMS system.
- Working with the quality team leader to lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Mentor and coach apprentices.
- Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
- Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
- Educated to ONC, or, City&Guilds, or NVQ level 3 in Electronics / electrical Assy
- Knowledge of IPC 610/620
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in electronic /electrical production.
- Results oriented with proven track record.
- Proven manufacturing experience with a strong focus in quality
- Ability to mentor operators and Apprentices.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.