Please check your email .
Engineering Manager - Functional Safety
Bristol or Aberdeen
My client is seeking an Engineering Manager - Functional Safety to develop and lead the Functional safety organisation within Subsea & Drilling.
- Lead the Functional Safety function within Subsea Systems in accordance with OGQENG- 0119.
- Put in place all the tools and process required for the Subsea Product Company to be successful in delivering on Functional safety requirements.
- Develop a network across the business, including representatives from each sub Product Company and support functions, e.g. Sourcing, Field Service, which have Functional Safety requirements on their products and systems.
- Develop and own Subsea specific QMS documentation, including Subsea Functional Safety Management policy, ensuring compliance to GE Oil & Gas level QMS and IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and other industry standards or regulatory requirements where appropriate.
- Create awareness within the business of Functional Safety, developing in-house training / knowledge share and advising of appropriate external training for those who require it.
- Certified Functional Safety Engineer / Professional or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical, Safety, Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a Functional Safety Management role within the Subsea Oil & Gas industry or comparable industry
- Significant experience in one or more Engineering functions (Design, Testing, Services, certification or related).
- Experience of working closely with 3rd party certification providers, such as DNV GL, Exida, TUV would be desirable
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.