Please check your email .
6 month contract
- Using a range of business tools the analyst will construct the cost model and provide the required analysis
- Support in the evaluation of proposal requests (ITT, RFQ, RFP) documents to establish requirements
- Provide Application Engineers support to allow commercial evaluation of technical solutions
- Working closely with Sourcing team evaluate 3rd party quotations and assist in the vendor selection process
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing and Project Management teams to establish labour estimates
- Liaise with Commercial Finance to establish cost and risk profiles for FX, CoC, CoPQ, warranty etc.
- Liaise with Pricing Team to understand cost targets and ensure alignment between pricing, cost assumptions and scope
- Assist in responding to commercial clarifications
- Completion of documentation to support the handover process upon contract award
- Assist regional hubs to ensure best practice and lessons learned for cost and price are established and shared globally
- Owner of the cost models for subsea control system proposals
- Responsible for pricing and remuneration inputs to proposal documentation
- Work with the Commercial Excellence team to maintain and improve costing tools and processes.
- Prepare and maintain cost benchmark database to support review process and analysis
- Work with the Product Management team to establish/update standard costings for new or updated Products
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business or a comparable subject from an accredited university or college.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products required especially Excel.
- Whilst not essential, it would be an advantage to have a working knowledge of Control Systems, Subsea Oil & Gas Equipment or experience for other similar industry such as Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or other high technology manufacturing business.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.